Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Baby Jack - 7 Months Old



ORIGINAL POST DATE: May 27, 2016

Ok. This isn't even funny anymore. How do I have a 7 month old? Are you tired of me starting every Jack update like this? I don't know how else to start it and time is FLYING, so kindly get over it. A big milestone happened on the exact day he turned 7 months, homeboy started crawling. He's been so close for a few weeks and it just clicked. He woke up from his nap and just started crawling. Time to baby proof!

In my 6 month post I made a huge deal about sleep training and how it worked. I completely jinxed myself. Jack learned how to sit up on his own, so as soon as he wakes up in the middle of the night he sits up and then can't figure out how to lay back down. Apparently this is pretty normal and so is having to re-sleep train. I have noticed that if I feed him when he wakes up at 3:00 am then in the morning he wakes up around 6:30 am for the day, which is way better than 5:30. We are still working on it, in a perfect world his sleep patterns would stay the same but he is changing so much physically and mentally so we are just rolling with it. Here are some more updates:

-I thought he loved blowing raspberries before, now he REALLY loves it, even when eating.

-He finally started eating my homemade baby food!

-Loves climbing, especially up mom and dad. He thinks pulling hair or beards is hilarious.

-His favorite noise to make is aya aya aya.

-When he gets excited he twists both hands like he's opening a door.

-Here is one of my Mother's day presents. Can you even stand it?



No comments:

Post a Comment